The IOPO offer an exclusive and bespoke industry-specific Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance policy to safeguard your professional reputation, your business and its future growth.
Why choose this Policy?
Partnering with Bruce Chiene Insurance Brokers, the IOPO have worked intensively to ensure a highly competitively priced policy that is tailor-made policy for the Organising Industry.
Do you give advice to your clients either in person or via online platforms? Too often we meet people who do not have adequate insurance as they feel it is expensive or unnecessary.
Without both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance you’re too exposed!
Who can access this policy?
- All Professional Organisers, Decluttering Specialists, Organising Coaches, Personal Concierges and Productivity Specialists working in Australia
- Australian Members of the IOPO (this will be available to the NZ IOPO Members from July 1)
- Businesses who employ up to five full- or part-time workers
This policy is not available through any other channel and is exclusive to the IOPO.
PO Insurance Policy Pricing, from 1st January, 2018 (6 month policy 01/01/18-30/6/18)
- $445 (Annual Policy Price $781 as at 01/07/17)
Non Member Price:
- $506 (Annual Policy Price $961 as at 01/07/17)
How do I apply for this policy?
The policy cover begins January 01, 2018, and can only be accessed through the IOPO website. All policies are due for renewal 30/06/18.
- Step 1 - please read the policy FAQs here
- Step 2 - please read the full PDS here
- Step 3 - download the application form here
- Step 4 - return the completed form to email@example.com as soon as possible
- Step 5 - an invoice will be issued to you for the cost of the insurance only (does not include Membership)
If you have any other questions about the insurance policy or application process, please do not hesitate to contact us