Brain Matters: Exploring cognition and creativity
The IOPO International conference of 2024 brings together a diverse range of ideas, experts, and discussions to explore the intricacies and wonders of the brain and mind. Participants will have the opportunity to delve into the expansive realms of thought, understanding, communication, and creativity, building skills to better support our clients and ourselves.
As our previous attendees have come to expect, our conference will be packed with value and guaranteed to deliver top-notch professional and personal development, presented in state-of-the-art facilities at Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Content will be tailored to different niches, stages of business, and confidence levels, so whether you are an established business owner managing a team, a sole trader just starting out, or anything in-between, there will be a variety of session formats and opportunities for you to connect, learn and grow.
Topics will include:
- Nurturing our brains and minds
- Embracing creativity in our practice
- Working with clients affected by brain injury and disease
- Psychology of colour, light and space
- Communication styles and strategies
- The building blocks of business (your technology, your people, and your money)
- Possibilities and Pitfalls of Artificial Intelligence
and more! Further details to come as programme is developed.
Please read our refund and cancellation policy here.
EARLY BIRD PRICING (as listed below) ENDS 23:59 AEDT WED 14TH FEB 2024